Assisted living is a service-enriched community designed to enhance the lifestyles of seniors who can no longer live independently. This type of care is ideal for older persons who are having difficulty managing daily routines at home, including preparing meals, paying bills, maintaining a safe and clean home environment, and keeping up with personal grooming habits.
We know and understand that making the decision to place your family member into assisted living is not an easy one. However, here, you can trust that we will provide our residents with the assistance they need in a dignified and subtle manner. Our supervised living atmosphere, complete with personalized services also allows your family member to maintain the independence they desire.
Treutlen Living Center is nestled in the quite, friendly community of Soperton, Georgia. Our spacious one-bedroom suites can be personalized with residents cherished belongings and furnishings, making them feel closer to home. Here, our staff exercises a holistic, comprehensive approach to coordinated care. We focus on every aspect of their wellbeing, from the physical and social to the emotional, intellectual and vocational. We believe in truly being a part of the care that they receive at Treutlen Living from scheduling appointments and therapy sessions to coordinating transportation to and from those appointments.
But, most importantly, we, through a variety of programs and services, work to keep residents active and involved, functioning at their own level of independence.
What Makes Us Unique
Life is always full of surprising and welcome changes. But, often we are faced with the unexpected. As our parents and family members grow older, the roles that we play in their lives are sometimes altered, and with that comes unforeseen challenges that we must overcome.
Now you can have the comfort of knowing that a trained support system is ready to help you and your loved ones through life's changes. We are dedicated to our residents, providing exceptional care and services all in a home-like environment.
- 24 hour skilled nursing care
- Pharmacy services available 24 hours
- Medication reviews and medications are by a registered pharmacist.
Care and treatment will be overseen by a physician of each patient’s choosing; consulting physicians will assist as needed. A pharmacist also reviews individual medication regimens regularly.
Improves both physical ability (such as joint range of motion and general mobility) and mental function (such as memory improvement, comprehension and problem-solving skills). Whether through group or individual sessions, our patients are encouraged to achieve and maintain their highest, individual level of functioning.
- Rehabilitation Services - Our center is dedicated to providing outcome oriented Physical, Occupational and Speech-Language Pathology services. Rehabilitation utilizes an interdisciplinary approach, working with physicians, nurses and other professionals to design individualized Rehabilitation programs for those we serve. Specialized Rehabilitation personnel assist patients in achieving their highest level of physical and cognitive functions.
- Physical Therapy strives to improve strength and mobility so that patients regain independence with various functional tasks such as getting in and out of bed, walking and managing environmental barriers such as stairs.
- Occupational Therapy assists in regaining the ability to engage in activities of daily living (ADL’s), such as eating, grooming, bathing/dressing, and performing homemaking tasks independently.
Speech-language Pathology addresses swallowing and communication tasks, rebuilding the functional skills necessary to effectively express basic wants /needs, listen /understand, problem solve, and safely swallow.
- Short or Long Term Rehabilitation – Skilled Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy services offer comprehensive rehabilitation programs in an effort to meet individualized patient needs. These services may include a single service of Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy, or any combination of the services. Skilled treatments may be individualized to patient needs in accordance with their neurological, orthopedic, and medical/surgical diagnoses.